Business communications and content requires adaptive, flexible technology to meet the learning needs of your team. Squigl whiteboard video content is so versatile that you can use it in any area of your business to share just-in-time content with your team.
1. New Initiative – Keep your team and organization moving forward together. Create a Squigl video to outline aspects of a new technology or strategic direction.
2. Meeting Recap – Can’t get everyone in one meeting? Bring the meeting to everyone. Use a Squigl whiteboard video to highlighting key topics from an event or meeting.
3. Connect on Teams – Share announcements easily on Teams with Squigl’s amazing integration.
4. Benefits Enrollment – Employee benefit packages can be complex. Make them easier to understand with a simple Squigl video may increase enrollment.
5. Onboarding – There are a hundred different things a new employee has to learn in their first months. Squigl lets you create a video for each of those things in minutes.
Training & Development
6. Evergreen Training Material – Your company does things differently and Squigl allows you to create even more content or coursework to integrate your team.
7. Career Opportunities – Use Squigl videos to communicate what skills and experiences employees need to achieve their goals within the company.
8. New Policies and Procedures – In these quickly changing times, use Squigl to quickly roll out new policies and procedures in a way that your team will remember.
9. Case Study – Stories of how your company brought your clients success are sought after when prospects are investigating your services. Squigl videos help tell the best stories.
10. Social Media Videos – Staying current and top of mind on social requires a lot of activity and engagement. Squigl videos take minutes so you can get ahead of the pack.
11. Prospect Videos – After a great call with a prospect, sales personnel can seal the deal when they send an unexpected video using Squigl.
12. Customer Testimonials – Satisfied clients that want to share their story with future clients can lend their actual voice to a Squigl video.
Check out our tutorial on getting started with Squigl:
There are many more uses for Squigl in your organization. Let us know how you’re using Squigl so we can share it with others!